These terms and condition describe your rights and responsibility for using NRI Family Health and by using our website www.nrifamilyhealth.com; you are
agreeing to the terms and condition mentioned herein. If anyone chooses to not accept any these terms lay down herein may not use our websites.
NRI Family Health provide facilitation primarily to the Indians living abroad (Non-Resident Indians) who is visiting India and their family member who stay
1.CONTENT ON WEBSITE:
- 1.1 NRI FH manages the contents of this website developed by us or with the permission of other to use such content for the information, display or awareness purposes only. These are subject to change without giving you any notices.
- 1.2 The available content doesn’t assure any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy or suitability with regard to any specific need of the user.
- 1.3 You acknowledge that the content on the website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent. So, use of this content is purely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This is your liability to ensure that this content meets your specification.
- 1.4 The content on this website is either owned by us or licensed to us. This includes trademark, copyright, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any commercial reproduction is not allowed without prior authorisation. Violation of this term will amount to infringement of our proprietary rights and will be subject to damage.
- 1.5 You undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute the content of this website unless specifically authorized by NRI FH in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of this website.
- 2.4 NRI FH doesn’t deals in any emergency facilitation.
3.REGISTRATION FOR SERVICES:
- 3.1 NRI FH allows you to use our services only after the registration. If you want to avail our services; you must register yourself in advance.
- 3.2 NRI FH allows your registration after your acceptance of associated Users Term subject to verification and activation of your account. You will be responsible for all the updates made for the registration. You must not be an artificial person which works on some automatic intelligence. Your registration grants you a platform to enjoy our services on subscription and payment of charges.
4.PAYMENT, REFUND AND CANCELLATION:
- 4.1 NRI FH charges for its services. You pay us as per arrangement and offer accepted for the time being; either directly or through third party.
- 4.2 All Refund and Cancellation of services are subject of your choice within stipulated time. All cancellation will be done on the basis of applicable associated terms of services.
- 4.3 In the case of any unsuccessful transaction refund will be done within stipulated time after confirmation only.
5.DELIVERY OF SERVICES:
NRI FH delivers its services as per arrangement by You. Please see Your arrangements.
Unauthorized use of this website shall give rise to the claim for damages. You shall be liable for civil and criminal liability. This includes use of website for the purpose other than it is made for.
- 7.1 NRI FH will not be responsible for any liability due to use of content available on this website. You bear the risk to evaluate such accuracy or consequences associated to your action or inaction.
- 7.2 You, yourself are solely liable for maintaining confidentiality of your account. We don’t assume any liability for the improper use of your account or any related transaction.
- 7.3 We don’t owe any liability for the loss or damage due to the act of any third party websites which links through our. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those third party sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
NRI FH takes no warranty if the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control and hence, will not be liable for any loss or damage due to this. However, we always keep our efforts to keep the website up and running smoothly.
- 9.1 NRI FH uses reasonable skill and care to make our services exclusive. We don’t claim more than what we have set out in these terms and condition.
- 9.3 In no event, NRI FH will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website.
- 10.1 NRI FH reserves its right to make any change of these terms and condition at any time.
- 10.2 If user does not want to agree to the revised terms and condition, user may discontinue the use of our Services.
- 10.3 Continued use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
- 10.4 You are not allowed to create any link to this website from other website or document without our prior written consent.
- 10.5 Any terms stated herein will not cede its effect; if in any circumstances where further terms and condition supersede, the later will prevail.
- 10.6 Your association with us must be solely for your genuine need for availing our services.
- 10.7 You must have due respect for the law. You will not act in a manner to destroy our existence.
- 10.8 We don’t give you any right to use our property including our IPR rights.
- 10.9 You agree to comply with the requirements of the applicable laws, while browsing or feeding information into the NRI FH’s network.
- 10.10 You hereby declare that in case you violate any provisions of the laws, you shall be liable for civil and criminal liability alone.
- 10.11 We will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user and a party contracted through the site. In case NRI FH is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names us. NRI FH however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
- 10.12 The inclusion of any third party website links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- 10.13 In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to us, it should not be held responsible for the same. We assume no responsibility for such mails.
- 10.14 NRI FH has no agents and does not operate through any agents except those who have been authorized.
- 10.15 We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we suspected misconduct.
11.DISPUTE, JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or any dispute due to the services or with its owner shall be governed by the laws of India and such dispute will first refer for the arbitration in the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi by the sole arbitrator appointed by us. You agree that NRI FH shall be deemed solely based in Delhi, India and its service(s) does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over NRI FH, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Delhi. Further all such disputes arising against us shall be subject to jurisdiction of competent Courts at Delhi, India only. If any provision of this Terms and Condition is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this document, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by NRI FH at any time.